Built around 1820 on the foundations of a 17th century manor, the castle named « château du procureur » dark into oblivion. According to local rumors, the last use of the castle dates back to the German occupation. The outside of little interest (a box of sugar on the slice with a roof), we go straight inside.
Tapestries come off, dust covers the ground a few inches, it is cool in the morning of the visit and frost clouds windows.
The rising sun painfully passes through sewage and dirty windows.
Upstairs, the beds covered with dust resist the passing of time.
In some rooms, the ceiling begins to collapse, debris covering the floorboards.
A beautiful wooden staircase allows to connect the two floors of the house.